May 30 – June 2— 9:30 AM–4:30 PM —Yoga Tune Up® Core Integration Immersion
Learn potent core moves for your own strength and mobility, and boost program design skills within any classroom setting.
- Systematically travel within your core to explore and embody the key structures that mobilize and stabilize the spine.
- Learn dozens of power building core-related breath exercises and meditation practices to improve your diaphragm’s physiological function.
- Recondition, locate, and connect to a greater sense of whole body spatial awareness.
- Uncover a more tangible relationship to your core and ultimately inspire others to do the same.
- Ideal for yoga, Pilates and fitness teachers, coaches, yoga practitioners, massage therapists, dancers, and martial artists.
Each day begins with posture and performance reviving self-massage techniques. Practice sessions deconstruct the core tissue-by-tissue with challenging exercises derived from Yoga Tune Up®.
Afternoon sessions include injury scenarios, assessment strategies, hands-on-help, and conscious relaxation.
Reserve your spot.
Early Bird – Save $60!
$640 + HST (by May 10, 2019)
$700 +HST (after May 10, 2019)
(YTU Certified Teachers receive an additional $60 off.)