I am a participant in Ottawa, Ontario in Power of Presence 200-HR Online and In-Studio Yoga Teacher Training Program (recognized by Yoga Alliance) at Elevate Yoga.
I declare that I understand the nature of the program, and I also understand that the nature of this document is to waive my rights against Elevate Yoga and its instructors, in the event that something should happen to me while participating in the program, and that by signing this document I release Elevate Yoga and the instructors from any responsibility and liability.
I understand that Elevate Yoga assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage to any personal property on the premises at which the program is conducted. I waive any possibility of personal damage which may be blamed on such a program in the future and accept responsibility for requesting the Yoga program and assistance provided by Elevate Yoga.
I acknowledge that I have been advised in this format to see my doctor to discuss any concerns I may have about participating in the yoga program with Elevate Yoga on 298 Elgin Street.
I further acknowledge by my signature below that I have read this waiver carefully and understand its terms.
- An initial tuition deposit of $500 +HST which includes a non-refundable administration fee is required to guarantee your spot.
- The deposit is due on or before the Early Bird Registration date (July 1, 2022) to qualify for the $300 rebate.
- The total balance due, including deposit, if deposit is made after the Early Bird Registration date (July 1, 2022) is $3,199 +HST (after July 1, 2022).
- All outstanding amounts after September 16, 2022 are subject to a 5% penalty and only valid with studio approval.
- Payment plans available upon request. A $50 penalty fee is charged for any missed payments and a $50 penalty fee every 30 days of non-payment.
- The tuition payment must be completely paid in order to receive the certificate of completion.
- If for any reason a student is not accepted into the school program, all paid fees will be reimbursed.
- Refunds available minus $500 administration fee before September 1, 2022.
- No refund is available on or after September 1, 2022. However, the total amount not refunded (minus the administration fee) can be applied to future training programs if the student is unable to attend any of the program.
- Special Cases: If a student has started the program and is unable to continue due to prolonged illness or accident, death in the family, or other circumstances that make it impractical to complete the program, Elevate Yoga may make a settlement which is reasonable and fair which can be applied to future training programs.
- Students who miss more than one full weekend of the course will be considered withdrawn from the course.
- All refunds will be provided within 60 days of the withdrawal date.
- Elevate Yoga reserves the right to discontinue the student's training for unsatisfactory progress, nonpayment of tuition or failure to abide by School rules. No refund will be issued if the student's training has been discontinued.
User may not copy, reproduce, display, distribute, modify or create derivative works based upon all or any portion of the course materials provided without the express written consent of Elevate Yoga.
I agree to submit any dispute to binding arbitration and all arbitration will take place in the province of Ontario, Canada.
Almost there! We'll just need your billing information to get your payments set-up in the system. Got questions about our payment plan options? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you already have an account?
Log in to your account and add or update your credit card information online.
Don't have an account?
No worries! Create your account online in a matter of seconds.
Once your billing information is in place, someone from our team will contact you to setup the payments.
By completing this form, I agree and accept the terms listed above.