LEVEL 1 – FOUNDATIONS – 200 HOURS (ONLINE)
Our foundational training program is geared to students who want to dive deeper into themselves by learning the tools to become more self-aware, develop a consistent self-practice, and reclaim their sense of balance and embodiment.
Delivered in eight weekend intensives over four months, this program not only gives you a foundation to know yourself better and discover your unique gifts, it prepares you for the first steps into a possible teaching career.
You will learn to teach more than a yoga class. You will learn to integrate ancient wisdom and modern movement practices, breathwork, energetics, philosophy, and meditation into an experience that takes people through a journey into themselves.
Level 1 is broken down into four modules:
1. Self-Awareness: Ground + Balance
- Learn to manage your energy, live in alignment with your deepest truth, and maximize your potential.
- Identify imbalances in your life through the Science of Ayurveda and learn tools to rebalance them.
- Dive into yogic philosophy with a strong focus on the 8 Limbs of Yoga.
- Learn about energetic and functional anatomy.
2. Self-Practice: Explore + Embody
- Establish a consistent self-practice of movement, self-reflection, meditation, and creativity.
- Learn modern biomechanics and movement principles.
- Learn and embody the 8 Core Movements to rebalance, empower, and energize.
- Learn the 5 types of Vinyasa.
- Apply transformational meditation and breathing techniques.
3. Connection: Communicate + Empower
- Apply intelligent, safe, and creative sequencing principles.
- Learn to use music, rhythm, and voice to heal and empower yourself and others.
- Learn how to communicate verbally and non-verbally.
4. Teaching Foundations: Express + Integrate
- Explore the basics of creating inclusive, accessible, and safe space as a teacher.
- Learn to hold space and be a fearless yet vulnerable leader.
- Guide a teaching practicum.
- Learn practical tools to support your teaching career and business.