Hot sunny days like we’ve had in the last few days (yaaas!) call for ultimate summer quenchers. And we think this lemonade recipe is pretty ultimate! I mean, who doesn’t love a refreshing glass of lemonade bursting with happiness? To top it off, we’ve added some bubbly and sweetened the deal with raspberries and maple syrup. Who’s thirsty?
Here’s what you’ll need:
1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
1 cup maple syrup (or to liking)
4 cups sparkling water
Fresh mint for garnish
- Puree raspberries and maple syrup in a food processor. Then, strain into a bowl.
- Squeeze 1 cup of lemon juice into a pitcher.
- Stir in raspberry mixture.
- Slowly pour sparkling water to prevent over fizzing.
- Toss in fresh raspberries and ice cubes.
- Garnish with lemon slices and fresh mint.