Whether you’re on Santa’s naughty or nice list, these Holiday Balls will leave you feeling amazeballs either way. Aaand, if you’re down for no-bake recipes, you’re just in luck! Pull up your sleeves and get rockin’ and rollin’ with these naughty and nice holiday balls for your next shindig.
The Naughty List
Peanut Butter Balls
2 cups smooth peanut butter
3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
3/4 cups coconut oil
3 cups icing sugar
1-2 packages Baker’s semi-sweet chocolate squares or chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix peanut butter and coconut oil.
- Crush Rice Krispies cereal in a separate bowl.
- Add powdered sugar and crushed Rice Krispies cereal.
- Set aside and chill in fridge for 1-2 hours. Tip: Natural peanut butter is extra runny, so try aiming for 2 hours in the fridge.
- After mixture has chilled out in the fridge for a couple hours, scoop out mixture with teaspoon and roll ’em up into bite-size balls.
- Melt chocolate and set aside a separate plate or baking sheet with wax paper.
- With a fork, dip balls into chocolate and use a spoon as needed to help coat the balls and transfer on to wax paper to set and cool.
Oreo Cookie Balls
36 Oreo cookies
3-4 Oreo cookies for topping
1-2 cups candy cane
3-4 candy cane for topping
1 package cream cheese
Milk chocolate and white chocolate wafers
- In a food processor, pulse 36 Oreo cookies into fine crumbs.
- In a separate bow, mix Oreo crumbs with cream cheese. Tip: For the peppermint version, add 1-2 cups of candy cane (pulsed to powder form in food processor).
- Place in fridge for 15-20 mins to solidify mixture.
- Set aside a plate or baking sheet with wax paper.
- After mixture is cooled off in the fridge, scoop out mixture with a teaspoon and roll baby, roll!
- Place balls in freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Prep toppings: Pulse Oreo cookies in food processor. Hand crush candy cane in a small ziploc bag.
- Melt chocolates in separate bowls for dipping.
- Remove balls from freezer and dip in melted chocolate. Tip: Use a fork to dip and a teaspoon to coat the balls with more chocolate.
- Place on baking sheet (or plate) with wax paper and sprinkle crushed Oreo cookies and candy cane. Tip: Sprinkle immediately before the chocolates set.
The Nice List
Coconut Snow Balls
2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut (for rolling)
4 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp sea salt
- In a blender, combine all ingredients in a blender and process until well incorporated.
- And you guessed it! Roll ’em up into bite-size balls.
- Set aside a separate bowl with 2 cups of shredded coconut.
- Toss and roll balls in shredded coconut.
- Set aside plate or baking sheet with wax paper.
- Chill in freezer for about 30 mins.
White Chocolate + Macadamia Cookie Dough Balls
2 cups rolled oats
2/3 cup dried or shredded coconut (unsweetened)
3-6 tbsp almond butter or other nut butter (to liking)
2 tsp vanilla
3 tbsp maple syrup
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- Pulse oats in food processor until powder form.
- Add coconut and pulse until breadcrumb consistency.
- Transfer mixture into a blender.
- Add vanilla, almond butter, and maple syrup and pulse to incorporate ingredients.
- Add almond butter as needed so that the mix is dough-like.
- In a food processor, pulse macadamia nuts and chocolate chips.
- Add macadamia nuts and chocolate chips to mixture and pulse until ingredients are mixed.
- Transfer mixture into a separate bowl.
- Finally, roll ’em up into bite-size balls.