‘Tis the season for holiday gatherings and food is the main attraction. With that in mind, here’s a delicious (and super easy) crostini recipe to whip up for your next holiday party. You’re welcome.
Pomegranate + Cranberry Topping:
3 cups cranberries
1 cup pomegranate seeds
1/2 cup maple syrup (or to liking)
Handful fresh basil
- Pulse cranberries in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
- Add basil and pulse for a few seconds.
- Add maple syrup and pomegranate seeds. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Transfer mixed ingredients into a separate bowl. Chill in fridge until ready to use.
2 figs, thinly sliced
Your fav baguette (thick slices)
1/2 cup EVOO
Pink Himalayan salt and ground pepper (to taste)
1 package Daiya Cream Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Brush baguette slices with EVOO.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast baguette slices in oven for 12-15 mins (or until golden).
- Spread cream cheese on baguette slices.
- Cranberry + Pomegranate: top with a spoonful of mix and more pomegranate seeds.
- Fig: top with 1 slice of fig and drizzle with balsamic reduction.